St. Mark's Church, Wimbledon: Interior

St. Mark's Church, Wimbledon: Interior

Buy a print

Area Wimbledon
Picture Reference Wim_​22_​16-4
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This picture shows the interior of the original church, built in 1880, with its magnificent murals anmd striking pipe-organ.

Tragically St. Mark’s was destroyed by fire in 1966. The current church is more modern in design and was opened c.1970.

Related items

Comments

* Required field