St Saviours Church, Raynes Park

St Saviours Church, Raynes Park

Buy a print

Area Raynes Park
Copyright 1 Hutchinson, Wimbledon
Picture Reference MerMor_​15_​13-1
Original Format Postcard
Notes / History The first church on this site was an iron structure erected in 1900.

The building here dates from 1906 and a new Lady Chapel was added in 1909.

Related items

Comments

* Required field