Wilson Hospital, Mitcham

Buy a print

Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​20_​7-2
Original Format Photo
Notes / History Wilson Cottage Hospital, was opened in 1928 with donations made by the building developer Sir Isaac Wilson, one of Mitchams great benefactors.

By 1938 a new block had been added and many improvements made so that the Hospital was completely equipped with its own operating theatre and every possible life-saving appliance available at the time.

Related items

Comments

* Required field