Wimbledon Town Hall, Broadway, Wimbledon
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1932|
|Notes / History||Wimbledon Town Hall, the original government building was constructed in 1878.
Following the formation of the London Borough of Merton in 1965 Wimbledon Town Hall housed the main council chamber. In 1990 it was transferred to Crown House in Morden.
The Wimbledon premises have since been converted and extended to form Centre Court shopping mall.