Mitcham Volunter Fire Brigade pictured on Upper Green East

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1897
Area Mitcham
Copyright 1 London Borough of Merton
Picture Reference Mit_​TomFrancis_​Ln226
Original Format Photo
Photographer / Origin of Photo Tom Francis
Notes / History "Caesar" - the new steam powered engine purchased for the brigade through public subscription and a major donation from Caesat Czarnikow, sugar manufacturer and resident of Mitcham Court, Lower Mitcham

Related items

Comments

* Required field