Ridgway, Wimbledon: Nursing Home

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1906
Area Wimbledon Village
Copyright 1 Merton Library Service
Picture Reference Wim_​12_​7-10
Original Format Photo
Notes / History On the Western corner of Arteberry Road, was the Clergy House, where four or five of the unmarried Curates lived. This house soon became a Nursing Home, and the Curates were moved to the old Vicarage.

Related items

Comments

* Required field