Old lock up used by the Parish called 'The Old Cage', Mitcham

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1880
Area Mitcham
Copyright 1 Pictorial Records of the Parish of Mitcham, Surrey 1901
Picture Reference Mit_​Public_​Services_​15-2
Original Format Photo
Notes / History The Old Lock Up used by the Parish called 'The Old Cage' used after as place for old Fire Engine, pulled down when Vestry Hall was built in 1887, the ground being required for erection of same

Related items

Comments

* Required field