Wilson Hospital, Mitcham
Prints Temporarily Unavailable
Buy a print
|Notes / History||Wilson Cottage Hospital, was opened in 1928 with donations made by the building developer Sir Isaac Wilson, one of Mitchams great benefactors.
By 1938 a new block had been added and many improvements made so that the Hospital was completely equipped with its own operating theatre and every possible life-saving appliance available at the time.