Bowling Green at the rear of The White Hart
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1914|
|Copyright 1||Photographer Robin Guy. Copy by W.A. Cook 1951 Original in Museum of Wimbledon.|
|Notes / History||Situated to the rear of the White Hart Inn, this green was a popular leisure facility for the local community.
In addition to its sporting use, the “long pavilion” was a venue for official dinners and social gatherings.