Tooting Bec Golf Club, South Lodge, Mitcham

Tooting Bec Golf Club, South Lodge, Mitcham

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1906
Area Pollards Hill
Picture Reference Mit_​Sport_​9-4
Original Format Photo
Notes / History The Tooting Bec Golf Club was founded in 1888, and originally played on Tooting Common. However, this was banned in the 1890s, so the Club moved to the Seely estate, before finally moving to South Lodge in Mitcham in 1906. The Club disappeared at some point in the 1930s, and the land now contains houses.

Related items

Comments

* Required field