Broadway, Wimbledon

Broadway, Wimbledon

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1910
Area Wimbledon
Picture Reference Wim_​2_​1-42
Original Format Photo
Notes / History Far left is a drapers store belonging to John Lewis & Co Ltd. The shop shown to the right (then number 7) was later occupied by an early branch of Marks and Spencer. The firm had a "Penny Bazaar" in the Broadway from 1910 to 1937.

Related items

Comments

* Required field