Harriott's Estate, West Barnes: 1865 map Version One

Harriott's Estate, West Barnes: 1865 map Version One

Prints Temporarily Unavailable

Buy a print

Area West Barnes
Picture Reference MerMor_​30_​7-2
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This map shows part of the Harriott Estate. Tenant of Moat Farm from 1884, William Harriott had purchased a substantial estate covering some 306 acres by 1894. He dedicated his life to framing in this area until just after the First World War. He built a fine house at West Barnes Farm known as
West Barnes House or the
Harriot’s Farm House alongside
West Barnes Lane.

Related items

Comments

* Required field