Colbran's Corner, Mitcham

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1900
Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​Streets_​Lon_​38-17
Original Format Photo
Notes / History Collbran's Corner showing Collbran's Butcher's shop with "Old King's Arms" and Burton's shop adjoining now removed as the ground was required for the erection of New King's Arms Public House. The Old Town Pump is seen in foreground. This spot is sometimes called "Lazy Corner".

Related items

Comments

* Required field