Cedars Avenue, Mitcham

Cedars Avenue, Mitcham

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date May 1967
Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​Streets_​A_​Chu_​9-2
Original Format Photo
Notes / History Cedars Avenue, Mitcham Looking S.W from Junction of St Georges Road with Cedars Ave shortly before the commencement of road widening.
Cedars Ave contained a small number of houses, slightly larger than most houses in Mitcham. Two of them, The Radstock and The Chantry were demolished in the 1950's to be replaced by a group of flats called Inperial Court.

Related items

Comments

* Required field