Drewett Memorial Shelter, Fair Green, Mitcham
Buy a copy
|Notes / History
|A commemorative plaque situated in a memorial bus shelter built in recognition of James Drewett's service to Mitcham.
James Drewett was a successful local builder who worked tirelessly for the benefit of the local community. In 1914 he became Chairman of the War Relief Committee.
Sadly the vandalism and graffiti meant the structure was removed in the early 1990s.