Newly introduced District line rolling stock, Wimbledon Park Station.
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1980|
|Copyright 1||Pamlin Prints, Croydon|
|Notes / History||The Metropolitan District Line was build during the early Victorian period and was intended to continue from the Circle Line, south of the River Thames. The District Line section running from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon was opened in 1889 and is now the principal Underground line serving South-West London.|