Morden Hall Convalescent Hospital, Morden Hall Road, Morden
Prints Temporarily Unavailable
Buy a print
|Copyright 1||J Russels & Sons|
|Notes / History||The Hall was converted for use as a military hospital on the instructions of the owner Gilliat Edward Hatfeild, in 1915.
Patients were allowed ready access to the house and gardens. Here convalescent troops enjoy a game of croquet