Morden Hall Farm
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1900|
|Notes / History||The farm was purchased by property developer, John Innes during the 1860s and converted to dairy production in the 1890s. Highly successful, the farm was managed by Oscar White and his family for more than thirty years. In its heyday, dairy carts made local deliveries up to four times a day.
The farmhouse was finally demolished in 1930 and the main farm site was subsequently redeveloped to house a Mann Egerton garage.