Mitcham Public Library, London Road, Mitcham
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date
|Notes / History
|Built in 1933 and opened by Mrs J Owen, wife of Joseph Owen who donated the land and provided half the cost of the building.
Joseph Owen was a former chairman of the Urban Council and managing director of the Tamworth Park Construction company.