Three Kings Pub and Pond
Buy a print
|Notes / History||This postcard shows the original Three Kings pub, with its handsome 18th century facade, overlooking the Fair Green. The pub was demolished in 1928 and replaced with a mock-Tudor building - it has since closed altogether.
The Pond in front takes its name from the pub but was once called The Great Pond.