Morden Primary School, London Road
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1920|
|Notes / History||The school opened in March 1910 to replace the old school in Central Road which had become too cramped for a growing young population. The new school could accommodate 300 children.
The Headmaster was Joseph Henry Rewcastle, his wife Head mistress of the infants’ department. The couple had previously been in charge at the old school.