Buy a print
|Copyright 1||Thomas Francis|
|Notes / History||Members of the Civic Society pictured on Eagle House roof.
Eagle House dates back to 1705. It was built for one of Catherine of Braganza's physicians, and was later turned into a private boarding school and subsequently served as the infirmary for the Holborn Union Industrial School. The building is currently a school for autustic children.