The Pound, Wimbledon Common
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1912|
|Copyright 1||G.C. Druce|
|Notes / History||The Pound was originally located opposite the "Dog & Fox" pub on the High Street, however it was later moved to the edge of the Common, between Cannnizaro and Parkside.
The structure still remains, although the timbers have been treated and replaced several times.