Tamworth Farm Recreation Ground

Tamworth Farm Recreation Ground

Buy a copy

For prints:
Contact Merton Heritage Service. Tel.020 8545 3239 Email:

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1952
Area Mitcham
Copyright 1 Phox Studio
Picture Reference Mit_​Parks_​Open_​Spaces_​8-1
Original Format Photo
Notes / History Chalet Gardens.

The site of the recreation ground was once part of Tamworth Park and was donated by the
Tamworth Trust.

The Park opened in 1926 and is still protected by the Trust.

The Park was redesigned in 2004.

Related items


* Required field