The Grange Convalescent Home, Central Road, Morden
Prints Temporarily Unavailable
Buy a print
|Notes / History||Like Morden Hall, the Grange, (previously known as Steel Hawes,) was owned by Gilliat Edward Hatfeild.
In 1915, it was converted into a military hospital, with 34 beds. The building later housed a post-war nursing home, which closed in 1964.
After many years in disrepair, the Grange was refurbished and until recently housed offices belonging to Courts Ltd.