Wilson Hospital, Cranmer Road, after fall of snow

Wilson Hospital, Cranmer Road, after fall of snow

Prints Temporarily Unavailable

Buy a print

Area Mitcham
Copyright 1 Thomas Francis
Picture Reference Mit_​Hospitals_​5-19
Original Format Photo
Notes / History Wilson Cottage Hospital, was opened in 1928 with donations made by the building developer Sir Isaac Wilson.

The Princess Royal, Princess Mary carried out the opening ceremony.

Related items

Comments

* Required field