Wilson Hospital, Cranmer Road, Mitcham

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1930
Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​Hospitals_​5-16
Original Format Photo
Notes / History Wilson Cottage Hospital, was opened in 1928 with donations made by the building developer Sir Isaac Wilson, one of Mitchams great benefactors.

The Princess Royal, Princess Mary carried out the opening ceremony.

Related items

Comments

* Required field