Nelson Hospital, Kingston Road, Merton Park
Buy a print
|Copyright 1||Loofthouse, Crosbie & Co|
|Notes / History||The Nelson Hospital was opened in 1912 and was the inspiration of local doctor, Frank Deas.
In addition to providing general medical care for the Wimbledon and Merton area, the hospital also developed a reputation for its maternity wing, opened during the early 1930s.