Prints Temporarily Unavailable
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||September 1929|
|Notes / History||Beckway Road was built in conjunction with Avenue Road on fields previously known as “The Roughs “, as part of the Longthorn Estate.
Beckway Road was lucky enough to have a completed road surface, unlike a lot of roads on the estate which were awaiting adoption by the residents to fund the works.