Catt's Shop, London Road, Mitcham: Delivery vehicle

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1900
Area Mitcham
Copyright 1 Phox Studios
Picture Reference Mit_​Work_​Industry_​48-1
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This is either the grocer's delivery cart for the firm of Catt or of A. Stevenson & Rush (see the book The Archive Photographs Series: Mitcham). The shop of Stevenson & Rush was located south of the Burn Bullock (then the Kings Head) public house and the Cricket Green.

Related items

Comments

* Required field