Dorset Lodge, Kingston Road, Merton Park
Prints Temporarily Unavailable
Buy a print
|Date Photo Taken||31st May 1951|
|Copyright 1||Museum of Wimbledon|
|Notes / History||Home of Dr. Joseph Harvey, the building was damaged during World War II and demolished c.1958.
The new Dorset Lodge was built by Joseph's son, Dr. R. Harvey, on the same site but slightly set back from Kingston Road, at the corner of Church Lane.