Carters Tested Seeds: Headquarters
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1967|
|Notes / History||Carters moved to Raynes Park in 1910 from Forest Hill having started out as a retail outlet selling seeds in
The entrance building at the
West Barnes Lane, Raynes Park site was built in the Edwardian style.
They remained at this site until the name was sold to Cuthbert’s Seeds in 1966. The building was demolished after the site was sold to Merton Council in 1967.