Tandem Works, Christchurch Road, Colliers Wood

Prints Temporarily Unavailable

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c. 1980
Area Colliers Wood
Picture Reference Mit_​17_​1-15
Original Format Photo
Notes / History These Victorian factory buildings were constructed for the Tandem Smelting Syndicate. In 1917, they were owned by the Eyre Smelting Company and became one of the largest white metal works in Europe. The factory was still manufacturing metal goods during the 1980s but it now belonged to Fry's Metals and Fry's Diecastings.

Related items

Comments

* Required field