Ravensbury Mill: Waterwheel

Ravensbury Mill: Waterwheel

Buy a print

Area Morden
Picture Reference Mit_​17_​3-16
Original Format Photo
Notes / History A mill has existed on this site since the 1680’s. The last occupiers were Whitely Products Ltd, manufacturers of sports goods, who took over in 1925. The mill had two waterwheels, similar to those in Morden Hall, one which can be seen in this picture. One of the water wheels continued to be used for driving machinery until about 1965.

Related items

Comments

* Required field