Whitely Products Ltd. Ravensbury Mill, Morden Road, Morden
Prints Temporarily Unavailable
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1994|
|Copyright 1||Susan Andrews|
|Notes / History||A mill has stood on this site since the 1680s. The mill had a number of owners including the Rutter’s family and George Bidder who used it for the production of snuff. For a period 1868-1884 it was used as a flock mill. Whitely Products Ltd, manufacturers of sports goods, took over in 1925 and vacated the site in 1980. Empty for 14 years it was damaged by vandals and fire. Some of the other buildings were demolished when flats were built on the site in the early 1990s.
This photograph shows the middle part of the main building.