A.Crisp & Son, Upper Green East, Mitcham

A.Crisp & Son, Upper Green East, Mitcham

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c.1962
Area Mitcham
Copyright 1 Mr. A Gibson
Picture Reference Mit_​Work_​Industry_​46-1
Original Format Photo
Notes / History Originally John R. Chart's shop for the sale of corn and seed. It dates from early 1800. One of the few part weather boarded buildings left it was acquired by Alfred Crisp & Son In 1932 for their boot and shoe repairs business. They remained until 1990 it was then converted to a private home in 1991.

Related items


* Required field