G Purdom & Co Ltd. Church Road, Mitcham

Buy a print

Date Photo Taken 4th April 1974
Area Mitcham
Picture Reference Mit_​Work_​Industry_​8-1
Original Format Photo
Notes / History The company was established in 1842 as varnish and paint manufacturers. They also produced floor cloth and linoleum. The company was wound-up in December 1973 and they closed down fully in 1975.

Related items

Comments

* Required field