Liberty Print Works

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c. 1984
Area Colliers Wood
Copyright 1 Wandle Industrial Museum
Stakeholder Image WIM
Picture Reference WIMP3
Original Format Photo
Notes / History Fish-eye lens view of Front Shop, built 1912, originally a ground floor shop with inspection areas on the first floor and in the attic for finished Prints. Subsequently known as the Show House.

Related items

Comments

* Required field