Morden Hall Dairy Farm
Prints Temporarily Unavailable
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1900|
|Copyright 1||Finch & Co|
|Notes / History||The farm was purchased by
John Innes, the property developer responsible for the creation of
Merton Park, during the 1860s and converted to dairy production in the 1890s. The farm comprised over 160 hectares of land to the west of Morden Road and north of London Road.
Between 1866 and 1920, the
Morden Hall Farm Dairy was managed by the White family. They had a number of shops in Merton and Wimbledon. Taken over by United Dairies in the 1920s the farmland was sold and the farmhouse was demolished c.1930.