Wimbledon Hill Road: Shops

Buy a print

Partial / Incomplete Date c 1902
Area Wimbledon
Picture Reference Wim_​14_​2-49
Original Format Photo
Notes / History This row of buildings was constructed during the 1870s and '80s. Local businesses include J Price, Coal Merchant; the Station Restaurant run by the Italian Genoni brothers, and George Ely's Provisions store.

Related items

Comments

* Required field