Merton Park Garage, Kingston Road
Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1934|
|Copyright 1||London Borough of Merton|
|Notes / History||History The garage was originally founded to pull broken down vehicles off the new Kingston bypass during the 1920s and '30s.
Later known as the Berry & Co Garage, during the 1950s it did a fine trade in the new, sleeker models of cars.
This photo shows the machine shop