Berry's Garage, Kingston Road, Merton Park
Sorry this item cannot be purchased.
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1956|
|Copyright 1||London Borough of Merton|
|Photographer / Origin of Photo||W.A.Cook|
|Notes / History||This garage was originally founded to pull broken down vehicles off the new Kingston bypass during the 1920s and '30s.
By the 1950s it was known as Berry & Co. and did a fine trade in the new, sleeker models of cars.