Buy a print
|Partial / Incomplete Date||c.1977|
|Notes / History||This picture of Ravensbury Mill shows the mill pond and waterwheel house. The two waterwheels can be seen through the open doors. The last occupiers of the mill were Whitely Products Ltd, manufacturers of sports goods, who took over in 1925.
They continued to use one of the waterwheels to drive machinery until about 1965.
The buildings on the right of the picture have been demolished and replaced by flats.