Hall & Co, Willow Lane, Mitcham
Buy a copy
|Partial / Incomplete Date
|Notes / History
|Hall & Co were one of the first companies on the Willow Lane Estate having moved there in the mid-1930’s. The company left its mark on the area in the form of gravel pits which were subsequently back filled. The site is now the Willow Lane Industrial Estate.
This photograph shows the 82ft high mixing tower and the 100 yard long conveyor belt that was built in 1958.
Hall & Co were later taken over by Ready Mixed Concrete in the 1970’s.